We offer Puppy parties for our clients that are held at the Witney surgery on Tuesday evenings from 7.30pm and run for 2 consecutive weeks. This is a service offered to all puppies under 16 weeks and have had their first vaccination.
The aims of the puppy parties are to:
- Inform and educate clients on how to have a healthy, happy puppy.
- Familiarise clients and puppies with the surgery and nursing team.
- Allow puppies to socialise with other puppies and people.
Unfortunately, due to limited space puppy parties are by invitation only and we request that no more than 2 family members attend per puppy.
Please feel free to leave your name with reception and we will invite as many puppies as possible. Places are allocated on a first come, first served basis.
During the parties we cover a variety of subjects including:
- Grooming and handling.
- Playtime and training.
- Flea and worming prevention/treatment.
- Microchip implants – this is now mandatory.
- Dental care -correct techniques for cleaning teeth.
- Insurance information.
- Nutritional and feeding advice.
A behaviourist attends the puppy party to help with any behavioural problems you may be having.